Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Progress on Projects


I have completed this week's Starstruck Baby quilt phase.  



This is a project I have been taking far too long to complete.  It is beautiful, but I feel some of my limited skills cause it to look less attractive than it could.  This is Brilliant Beauties of Joy by Jacqueline de Jonge.  This is probably around 1/3 or the quilt.  I am determined to finish it, because I love how it looks, I just wish I was a bit more skilled at insetting the pieces.

I am working on this month's assignment for the Mosaic Mystery Quilt found at Meadow Mist Designs.  This is September's progress.

I also hope to make major progress on my leaders/enders quilt - Rick Rack Nines designed by Bonnie K. Hunter.  Here's where I am at right now.  All of the blocks are pieced, now I am piecing the quilt.  The thing that most amazes me is how many different fabrics are in this.

 

1 comment:

  1. Your Starstruck is lovely. I'm participating, also. Love your other projects, too!

    ReplyDelete