Saturday, January 2, 2016

A Few of My Latest Completions from 2015

I managed to finish a few of my own quilts this year, but not as many as in other years.  I did get a very detailed applique piece completed and the Farmer's Wife quilt.  All 111 blocks are included.

This was a photo to help me remember my layout.


A cool sewing kit from this website.  Gifted to my niece for graduation.

Cool new ironing board cover.  I was sad to replace my old one, because my mother made it for me.

King-size Farmer's Wife.


An interesting technique.  I gifted this one to a friend.
This is by far the neatest one.  I have delayed finishing this one too long.  It is special, because each block is made a by a girl in a beginning sewing class I co-taught with a friend of mine.  I made sure to gift this to a person who sews as she would appreciate all of the hard work of the girls.  More fun things to come.

 This photo does not do this quilt justice at all, but the quilting was so fun.  I did not quilt it.

I made my first hot pad and crocheted two hot pads.  I also knitted a dish cloth.

Happy New Year.

2 comments:

  1. Those are all wonderful! I especially enjoyed seeing your Farmer's Wife quilt. I'm a long way from done with mine yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the fun projects. You truly have a gift. Love it!

    ReplyDelete